[linux-elitists] Open-sourcing a book

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 22 17:18:53 PST 2001

begin  Seth David Schoen quotation:

> It's happened -- take a look at a current electronics textbook!
>
> Schneier's _Applied Cryptography_ and Horowitz and Hill's _Art of
> Electronics_ both have rather severe disclaimers right near the
> beginning.

Well..., I believe those are both chock full of algorithms and circuit
diagrams, respectively.  Making them about as close to selling software
and electronics hardware (respectively) that you can come in a book.

Neither is your run of the mill documentation or essays collection.

rick@linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.