[linux-elitists] Open-sourcing a book

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@www2.mrbrklyn.com
Thu Mar 22 17:04:06 PST 2001

This is the kind of issue that librarian have to wonde about
all the time.

Let's say this not your peace, but someone elses medical reports.

Being wrong doesn't address the historical importance of a
document dealing with blood letting or PCP in the early
1980's.  One of the things electronic documents do is
reduce the availablity of historical primary sources.

Indeed, 100 yers from now, as we look back on the Open Source
movement and it's impact on society and computing, how
Rick Moen's opinions changed over time can be very critical
to understanding how computer usage unfolder in the early
21st Century of the Common Era.

And I do NOT mean that toung in cheek - but dead seriously.

Ruben