[linux-elitists] Open-sourcing a book

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 22 16:31:56 PST 2001

begin  root quotation:
> That you might change your mind doesn't reduce the value of
> something you said - even after you changed your mind.
>
> There is inherent value in:
> Rick Moen Once Said --- This

<shrug>  Authorial vanity:  I prefer that my gaffes not persist.

There are documents whose historical state and development are important.
These two are more of the kind where only the current state matters.  In
my view, anyway.

Besides, the licensing still allows reproducing and displaying the
entire page, remember.  Our hypothetical antiquarian could have a
monthly gallery of snapshots going back to 1995, and I couldn't
complain, only shudder at the prospect.

rick@linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.