[linux-elitists] California-proof motherboard

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Mar 22 14:12:46 PST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Don Marti wrote:

> I know, I should move everything to low-power ARM CPUs and solar
> panels, you don't have to say it.

Well, I do have a netwinder -- it does come up reliably (when it ran, but
it is having some issue I haven't solved), I haven't run it in a while and
it's gathering dust. And it's software's outdated.

If you'd like to love it into a good use, we can talk. :)

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams