[linux-elitists] [susette@blackwellsf.com: SEEKING LINUX USERS FOR DOCUMENTARY STYLE PHOTO SHOOT IN SF]

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@www2.mrbrklyn.com
Mon Mar 19 09:39:52 PST 2001

This is interesting because when we were at the NY LINUX EXPO
I spent a lot of time with IBM people trying to explain the
problem of the Spyware Hard drives and being pro-Linux
in one quick motion.  I had some success, and some less success.
One employee got upset and emailed a complaint to Jim Gleason
.... imagine that....

Anyway - It's such hypocracy to push Linux and spend so
much money on it while undermining it at the core with
hardware development which will prevent reverse engineering
and inforation sharing!!!

It's like the Bear to the Fish... Yes _ we love fish -
we protect fish -

Fish taste good!!

The whole community, IMO, is being foolish about IBM.
Until they commit to fighting the Spyware initiatives...
we should avoid them like the flu.... or HIV

Ruben