[linux-elitists] [susette@blackwellsf.com: SEEKING LINUX USERS FOR DOCUMENTARY STYLE PHOTO SHOOT IN SF]

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Tue Mar 13 21:38:57 PST 2001

Here's the casting call.  I had fun meeting these people's colleagues
at the Cow Palace (I assume they're the same ones working with IBM,
though IBM isn't mentioned here).

I think Joe Wecker would be a cool choice for "Linux users who are
musicians or have a band". :-)

----- Forwarded message from Susette Blackwell <susette@blackwellsf.com> -----

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:35:41 -0700
Subject: SEEKING LINUX USERS FOR DOCUMENTARY STYLE PHOTO SHOOT IN SF
From: Susette Blackwell <susette@blackwellsf.com>
To: <schoen@loyalty.org>

Hello Š

We'd like to invite you to the "Linux" castingŠ

The Blackwell Files (a casting company in San Francisco) is seeking Linux
users for a documentary style photo shoot.  We are working on a project
which celebrates the  "Linux Movement", it's philosophy, and it's future.

We are seeking people who have extensive experience with Linux and have
something to say or a story to tell.

The casting will take place on Sunday, March 18th at our studio in the
Mission District of San Francisco.  The casting is quick and informal.  We
will ask you a few questions about yourself and your thoughts about the
Linux operating system.  If you are selected for the actual photo shoot, we
will need 3 to 4 hours on a designated day between March 21st & March 24th.
You will be compensated for the photo shoot (rate will be between $775 &
$1000 -- the budget is still worked out at this moment).

Please email us if you are interested in participating and we will give you
the address & time of the casting for Sunday.

For more information on The Blackwell Files and our company, please visit
our website at  www.blackwellsf.com

We look forward to hearing from you!!

Susette Blackwell
susette@blackwellsf.com

P.S.  We also need Linux users who are musicians or have a band.

----- End forwarded message -----