[linux-elitists] QOTD

Paul J Collins sneakums@sto-kerrig.org
Fri Mar 9 15:49:11 PST 2001

    AB> Thanks to 2.4.3-pre3, my quote of the day:

    AB> "It's the simple things in life that make me happy, like
    AB> mounting an ISO 9660 image over a loopback device without the
    AB> process going in to an uninterruptible sleep."

This whole 2.4 shakedown is feeling depressingly like the 2.2
shakedown.  Do other free kernels suffer from these kind of
regressions, or is it just that I happen to follow Linux closely and
other kernels not at all?

--
Paul Collins <sneakums@sto-kerrig.org> - - - [         ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD