[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Mar 8 16:26:15 PST 2001

On 8 Mar 2001, Mr.Bad wrote:

>     DS> So, let's see. That means Mr. Bad falls clearly on the Shadow
>     DS> side of the Shadow/Vorlon fight. Got it.
>
> Sorry, I missed that Star Track episode.

::bzzt:: wrong answer!

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/guide/072.html

> Mostly I'm just worried that my kids are going to become straight-edge
> bastardo IP lawyers or something.

Of course they will. It'll be the new rebellion.

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams