[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Mar 8 16:01:56 PST 2001

> Go to college.  But don't take it too seriously.  Twain had something to
> say on the topic as well.  Your assignment is to find it.  I'd suggest a
> comprehensive reading of some of his less familiar works, largely
> because that's not where you'll find it, but you will discover a few
> other things about the damned human race.  In fact, Twain's said several
> things about this, some contradictory.  But he's also made a comment or
> two on truth and fiction, which Heather may be familiar with.

;> How'd you know Twain is one of my faves?  He said a great deal that's
a quotable quote, but I still recommend reading it, as much of Da Good Stuf
in most of the best authors' writings, is in the stuff that isn't very
quotable.

* Heather Stern * /* This happens once every 76 years -- Halley */