[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Mar 8 14:07:38 PST 2001

Emanuel:
> >     EP> Time to file a bug on stupid attitudes, incompetent admins,
> >     EP> overanxious people and so on.

Paul:
> > Agreed, but with whom?

Emanuel:
> Adam and Eve, for creating such successors... :-)

I'm sorry sir, but your product has been declared a "sunset" product and
is no longer found on the shelves here at Garden Of Eden.  Please either
upgrade to a supported product or have faith that everything will work out.

Additional righteousness packs may be available from a vendor in your area.

Any adherence to instructions regarding "going forth" or "multiplying" is
entirely at your own risk.

* Heather * The default Magic Word, "Abracadabra", actually is a corruption
            of the Hebrew phrase "ha-Bracha dab'ra" which means "pronounce
            the blessing".