[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Jim Wildman jim@rossberry.com
Thu Mar 8 13:48:35 PST 2001

I have a 2 year Electrical Engineering Technology Degree from Purdue.

I am now a Unix system admin and infrastructure architect.

Jim Wildman                                    Lead Consultant, marchFIRST
jim@rossberry.com                               jim.wildman@marchfirst.com
www.rossberry.com                                       www.marchfirst.com
                                                             (972)560-7356
All opinions expressed are mine and not my employer's.