[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

jim@valinux.com jim@valinux.com
Thu Mar 8 13:08:38 PST 2001

How many people on this list can directly correlate their current
job to their bachelor's degree?

Just curious,

- Jim

Jim Gleason			VA Linux Systems
email: jim@valinux.com 		http://www.valinux.com
phone: 212-858-7684 		Pres. New York Linux Users Group
fax: 212-858-7685		http://www.nylug.org