[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Thu Mar 8 13:10:02 PST 2001

	My advice to you, young man, is to ignore Mr. Marti. Highschools
	suck. Always have, and will for the forseable future. College
	while not a solution is an experience that should not be missed if
	you at all have the opportunity. I don't think you need a degree
	these days (I certainly haven't), but living in dorm for a few
	semesters is a chance at a lifestyle you won't have an easy time
	finding at any other point in your life. You can code anywhere,
	anytime. Don't let coding replace a life.