[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Mar 8 12:45:00 PST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 12:26:42PM -0800, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> Add to that "talking shit about your prep school". It's the reason why
> the timestamp on this is during school hours (and why I got a good
> night's sleep).

My advice to you, young man, is drop out of school and sleep and hack
all day. Tell your parents to give you your prep school and college fund
now, in used twenties, and blow it on toys and road trips. If you ever
want to learn something in college, just walk in like you belong there;
the professors and TAs won't give you any shit because they can't stand
the bureaucrats either.

If your parents have any questions about the college fund part, have
them call me.