[linux-elitists] /usr/games/fortune is evil

Thu Mar 8 01:23:56 PST 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> I'm not planning to file any bugs since clearly Debian is not at fault
> in this case. With the attribution, the quote is still pushing it but
> is not anything too offensive for a normal person to handle.

That should be the problem of the person, not the package.
Once you got the PC creep, you usually fall down the slippery
slope and land in the lowest common denominator pit. Ugh.

Instead of touching the main distro, I recommend a fork
into "Debian" and "Debian for dickless wimps, faggots, niggers
& other vermin (tick appropriate box)(tm)".