[linux-elitists] While we're on the subject of bugs

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Mar 8 01:13:16 PST 2001

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Aaron T Porter wrote:

> 	Geez. I had to go back and search to figure out what the
> 	hell you were talking about, and I certainly don't have the CEO
> 	excuse.

Not a DBA either?

Ok, in simple words:

Don't let idiots design databases. Especially not MSFT-using idiots.

As Don Marti would say, it breaks one's spirit.

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams