[linux-elitists] While we're on the subject of bugs

Thu Mar 8 00:37:50 PST 2001

on Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 12:33:34AM -0800, Aaron T Porter (atporter@primate.net) wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:
> >
> > > Was this part of a conversation we were having?
> >
> > The fact that you're purportedly a CEO is clearly a part of your
> > confusion.
>
> 	He couldn't follow your thread becausee he's a ceo... and you're
> 	rude because you're female? What the hell are you talking
> 	about? Geez. I had to go back and search to figure out what the
> 	hell you were talking about, and I certainly don't have the CEO
> 	excuse.

MIT, right?  Manager-in-training.

Um, so being independently broke, what's my rationale?

Oh, but wait, I got slivers of the in-person story tonight.  And I'm
still confused.  Must've been the ventilation system.  But no, that's
another mailing list.

Chrystal, right?