[linux-elitists] While we're on the subject of bugs

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Thu Mar 8 00:33:34 PST 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:
>
> > Was this part of a conversation we were having?
>
> The fact that you're purportedly a CEO is clearly a part of your
> confusion.

	He couldn't follow your thread becausee he's a ceo... and you're
	rude because you're female? What the hell are you talking
	about? Geez. I had to go back and search to figure out what the
	hell you were talking about, and I certainly don't have the CEO
	excuse.