[linux-elitists] p2p, MLP, SMTP, and MP3 for You and Me

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Mar 6 10:34:22 PST 2001

I love the smell of information leakage in the morning...just
got pretty solid confirmation that I was dead on
accurate with the "Bruce Perens/pretty face" thing:
http://noframes.linuxjournal.com/articles/buzz/0045.html
Damn I'm good.

Anyone else have an empeg for your car yet, or just Marc? (Not that I'm
going to _burn_ it or anything on Burn All MP3s Day, I swear)

SVLUG is tomorrow, and it'll focus on a highly elitist subject -- MAPS.
All hail Paul Vixie (but run anarchic DNS anyway) I sent Ian Kluft some
extra SVLUG safety tips, since he only had them for bicyclists, not
motorists or pedestrians: http://svlug.org/directions-cisco-9.shtml (Any
skateboarders or scooter riders out there? If so, wear a helmet and mail
Ian.)

Can I just say Steve Litt is the man? This is a really
good explanation of XML.
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tpromag/200103/200103.htm

And finally, just in case you _didn't_ have a good reason to write
$WHATEVER-over-Freenet...

----- Forwarded message from hal@finney.org -----