[linux-elitists] Seen on K5, re shared source and GPL attacks

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Fri Jun 29 07:14:12 PDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 07:42:06PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> 	On the face of it, Microsoft complaining about the source
> 	license used by Linux is like the event horizon calling the
> 	kettle black.

Actually, I have to assume that from close-up, an event horizon is
quite a bit brighter than a kettle, due to Hawking radiation.

Any astrophysicists out there who can tell me if Hawking radiation
comes in all 57 flavors, or is it not in the visible range?

Um... or would that be off-topic? I meant GNU/Hawking radiation, of
course! ;-)

--
Aaron Sherman
ajs@ajs.com		finger ajskey@b5.ajs.com for GPG info. Fingerprint: