[linux-elitists] M$ again and suggestion

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 22 01:12:45 PDT 2001

"Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter" wrote:

> I don't know what to think of this any more. It makes me *very* sad. Are

Dunno, this is about what I'd have expected. So now they're not laughing
any longer, but fighting, we're 1) no longer negligable 2) one step short
of "winning" (assuming, open source was in a conflict with Redmond, which
it isn't, as any impact on proprietary warez peddlers is just by side effect).

> they totally out of their ....... mind or is this indeed a trick to take
> away the attention of central authentication of .NOT?

Who cares?

-- Eugen* Leitl