[linux-elitists] M$ again and suggestion

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno@dewinter.com
Thu Jun 21 11:49:14 PDT 2001

Dear all,

For a couple of hours I have been plagued with a new move by Microsoft
to exclude explicitly Free Software/Open Source code to be used in
conjunction with .NET this is to hard to believe. But believe it anyway.

Check out (paragraph 1c):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdn-files/027/001/516/eula_mit.htm

Now I can imagine that this is not 100% the list to discuss these M$ topics. We at the PLUG (Polder Linux User Group) have acknowledged that as well and I started a discussionlist gnu_vs_ms@dewinter.com (subscribe through minimalist@dewinter.com) if you want to take the discussion off-line and join some Europeans in the discussion. Please join the brand-new mailinglist. It is clear that the war is on. Let's discuss that.

--
make dep install modules modules_install,

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter
De Winter Information Solutions.