[linux-elitists] Zope? Nope!

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sat Jun 9 02:51:50 PDT 2001

Don Marti wrote:

> I compromised -- my normal Mutt attribution line starts with "begin"
> and one space, and I add the second space when I feel like it.

How do you deal with HTML mail?

I'm thinking about
a) filtering into a high-noise folder
b) sending back an automatical response with a web bug,
   displaying gathered information on user, plus initiating
   portscan, also displaying gathered information (is there
   exploit information clustered by mailer/browser type
   available anywhere?)
c) automating killfiling of repeat offensors