[linux-elitists] Pompous Top 10 List

Brooklyn Linux Solutions ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Fri Jun 8 13:49:39 PDT 2001

On 2001.06.08 15:27:27 -0400 Sam Phillips wrote:

> >If the machine you are trying to access is behind a VPN'd firewall I'm
> >sure it helps a lot.

I'm really at a loss.  I don't know what this means.  I have a Linux
firewall and I
run ssh through to using port rediction to a system behind the fireewall.
I printed out a bunch of stuff from Don's post, and I'll be studying it
over the weekend.  It seems to me that the trouble moght just be too many
hops for hard drive mounting for desktop displays.

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com