[linux-elitists] Zope? Nope!

Wil Cooley wcooley@nakedape.cc
Fri Jun 8 12:41:58 PDT 2001

Thus spake Brooklyn Linux Solutions:

> > >Hilp I'm .sign turepread virus!
>
> Did Don gives us points for this?

You won't believe this (well, you probably will), but I worked at a
company had something like this in my sig and the CEO had me send some
e-mail to a dumb investment banker, who promptly responded with "The
e-mail you sent me had a virus attached.  Please check your system for
viruses and resend."  and the CEO made me stop using that in my sig.
Idiots.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
LNXS: Get 0.2.0-devel at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lnxs/

After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known quotations.
		-- H.L. Mencken, on Shakespeare