[linux-elitists] Zope? Nope!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 8 08:23:50 PDT 2001

begin  Jeff Waugh quotation:

>   (All you "Does that mean Cold Fusion?" people have nothing on my,
>   "Citizens Military Force?" reaction.)

Which in turn makes me think of Paranoia (the RPG).  "The Computer is
your friend, Citizen.  Rumours are treason, and make the Computer unhappy."

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature  to help me spread.
Hi!p I'm a .signature spread virus! Copy into your ~/.signature to help me