[linux-elitists] FIXED Reply : Pompous Top 10 List

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Jun 7 16:52:00 PDT 2001

> Cold Fussion actually makes my blood curdle.

Really?!  Can we watch?  With Guiness on tap?

You get the paterson cels, I'll put together the backyard generator,
we'll see how big of a linux based cluster we can power without the
main grid before he burbbles away like a salted snail...  ;P

* Heather * The difference between the right word and the almost right word
            is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.
                -- Mark Twain