[linux-elitists] freesklyarov.org needs web help

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Jul 29 13:49:16 PDT 2001

If you can't come out to support Dmitry with your feet and voice, you
can be at the center of the action as a freesklyarov.org editor.

Free Dmitry!

----- Forwarded message from Jim Youll <jim@media.mit.edu> -----

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:40:23 -0400
From: Jim Youll <jim@media.mit.edu>
Subject: [free-sklyarov] FREESKLYAROV.ORG needs 1 or 2 editors
To: free-sklyarov@zork.net
Sender: free-sklyarov-admin@zork.net

FREESKLYAROV.ORG is now hiring ONE OR TWO count 'em TWO editors.
Pay: FREE!!! but good for karma

contact the author of this note...

relevant experience will include copy editing and HTML publishing
or at least the ability to use a text editor!

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE EDITOR:
Open letter editor
-- receive and format open letters we receive from the public for posting

Official statement editor

-- locate, excerpt and link to official statements by well known
people/organizations

AND THIS MAY BE THE OTHER:
Case Summary Editor

-- maintain the "what's this all about" front excerpt and internal
summary. maybe add a timeline. Update the record as things progress,
e.g. "to date, 12 national computing organizations including the
ACM have protested the arrest..." Requires keeping up with the news,
1-n updates per week depending upon what's happening

cheers

--

http://www.media.mit.edu/~jim
research assistant . software agents group . e-markets sig

Free Dmitry Sklyarov ... http://freesklyarov.org/

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/