[linux-elitists] Next Round of Free Dmitry Protests: Monday July 30 2001

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Fri Jul 27 16:51:16 PDT 2001

On 27 Jul 2001, Mr.Bad wrote:

>     BLSC> David,
>
> Who? Seth?
>
>     BLSC> please do not overlook our efforts in NYC at
>     BLSC> www.nyfairuse.org We are trying to establish some of this
>     BLSC> basic material for political action, in additon to creating
>     BLSC> an effective lobby on Capital Hill
>
> Any particular reason you're not participating with the New York Free
> Dmitry effort?
>
>         http://www.freesklyarov.org/ny/index.html
>
> DMCA is a fair use issue, and they could probably use your knowledge
> and help.
>
> ~Mr. Bad

Mr. Bad, I'd not say a thing here, but Ruben will be with his family and
away from all enturbulation until sometime Saturday evening, so I am
willing to step in and say

The Chief Executive Officer of Brooklyn is with us all the way!

http://www.nylug.org/pictures/index.shtml?owner.dmca2001protest.set1

oo--JS.