[linux-elitists] Declan McCullagh: FC: Geeks want to "Free Dmitry" -- but Congress says keep him in jail

Steve M Bibayoff smb23@csufresno.edu
Wed Jul 25 13:53:21 PDT 2001

Ben Woodard <ben@valinux.com> wrote:

> Dianne Feinstein is CA's senator. In other words she is very
> vulnerable to directed comments by HER constituants. In other words I
> see a vulnerability here. It seems to me like the majority of the
> people who want the law revisited are here in CA.

http://www.senate.gov/~feinstein/california_offices.html

and while whe're at it:
http://www.senate.gov/~boxer/contact/offices.html

I do beleive we need to make supporting the DMCA publicly a bad choice.
Of course this entails trying to educate the general masses.

Steve