[linux-elitists] GPL Violation: NuSphere

Jeremy Zawodny Jeremy@zawodny.com
Wed Jul 18 15:31:59 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 04:51:52PM -0400, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:

> This just plays into their hands, and I won't be part of this game.
> they should have released in on the NuShere site and end the
> trademark infringment of Monty's trademark.

You'll get no argument from me.  I said I didn't see a need for
mysql.org back in the original press release from MySQL AB. :-)

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny                Web Geek, Perl Hacker, Yahoo!
http://www.zawodny.com/jzawodn/  Jeremy@Zawodny.com