[linux-elitists] What are the best domain name registrars?

Derek Vadala derek@cynicism.com
Tue Jul 10 14:22:29 PDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Rusty Foster wrote:

> > > I've been pretty well pleased with joker.com for basic .com and such
> >
> > I have to agree - if you do go with Joker, make sure you use the 'new
>
> Consider this a third vote for Joker. They're cheap, and IME reliable.
> And they're good about notifying you when domains you own are coming up
> for renewal.

Well, you've all just convinced me to migrate all my domains of ot Network
Solutions, finally. I didn't realize until today how outrageous 35$
was. Especially considering their archaic and insecure update methods and
their impossible to understand marketeering web site-- not mention the
constant spam.

---
Derek Vadala, derek@cynicism.com, http://www.cynicism.com/~derek