[linux-elitists] What are the best domain name registrars?

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Jul 10 14:03:46 PDT 2001

<quote who="Jonathan Corbet">

> I've been pretty well pleased with joker.com for basic .com and such
> registrations.  It's straightforward, cheap, and they seem to have their
> act together.  And, with the strong dollar, paying for registrations in
> Euros seems like a bargain.

I have to agree - if you do go with Joker, make sure you use the 'new
interface' that they've just put up recently. It's a lot... saner.

- Jeff

--
   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey