[linux-elitists] Fundamentally flawed (fwd)

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Wed Jul 4 11:52:16 PDT 2001

Bulent Murtezaoglu wrote:

> [...]
>     RF> Rather than "fundamentally flawed", might I suggest "legacy"
>     RF> as a good prefix adjective?
>
> Sounds much better.  I could say this (1/2 tongue-in-cheek at least).
> I suppose, then, one would call Unix "timeless"?

"Proven Unix"?
"Reliable Unix?"
"Classic Unix"?
"Milk-chocolate Unix"?

Just for god's sake, don't call it "plain"!

--R
--
Rusty Foster :: rusty@kuro5hin.org :: http://www.kuro5hin.org

You couldn't get a clue if you rolled naked in clue musk and did
the clue dance in the middle of clue mating season.
                                                       --shoeboy