[linux-elitists] Fundamentally flawed (fwd)

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Wed Jul 4 10:50:14 PDT 2001

Bulent Murtezaoglu wrote:

> I don't like Microsoft any more than you do, but I am not sure
> broad generalizations are not fundamentally flawed!  IMHO If you assert
> that someone does _nothing_ right, they'll have a very easy time
> disproving you without changing their ways.  Anyhow, I'd gladly defer
> to others for the PR on this, I just pointed out _I_ didn't have the
> stomach for it.

Rather than "fundamentally flawed", might I suggest "legacy" as a good
prefix adjective?

--R
--
Rusty Foster :: rusty@kuro5hin.org :: http://www.kuro5hin.org

Semtex.  I think Semtex should be involved.
                       --Jeff "hemos" Bates