[linux-elitists] Re: PubScience in trouble (fwd)

Mon Jul 2 08:13:00 PDT 2001

Linux it ain't, but IP debate in science context is alway interesting.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>
ICBMTO  : N48 10'07'' E011 33'53'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:11:43 +0200
From: Bernd-Christoph Kaemper <kaemper@ub.uni-stuttgart.de>
To: CHMINF-L@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU
Subject: Re: PubScience in trouble

Robert Buntrock wrote:

> Guess I'm a have-not too.  I couldn't access the original Nature
> article, probably because I'm not a subscriber?  Therefore I can't judge
> the basis for all of the accusations floating around.

On liblicense-l, Ann Okerson posted a message by Declan Butler (Nature),
who said he had arranged for those articles to be made available for
free access under

http://www.nature.com/nature/debates/e-access/

Best regards,
Bernd-Christoph Kaemper, Stuttgart University library

CHMINF-L Archives (also to join or leave CHMINF-L, etc.)
http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/chminf-l.html
Search the CHMINF-L archives at:
http://listserv.indiana.edu/scripts/wa.exe?S1=chminf-l
Sponsors of CHMINF-L: