[linux-elitists] Fun benchmark du jour: khttpd vs. boa

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 28 20:17:16 PST 2001

begin  Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO quotation:

> No way - where are you reading this gibberish.

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/service/aline.htm
PDF-format schedule, weekday northbound service, time-points for JFK
Airport/Howard Beach station and Broadway-East New York station.

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/service/fourline.htm
PDF-format schedule, weekday northbound service, estimate based on
time-points listed for Brooklyn Bridge station (just north of Fulton
St. station) and the following time-points for 42nd St./Grand Central
Station and 125th St.

> It's about 1.5 total for the trip.

We'll see.  But at least I won't have to see more than 3.4 miles of
Queens, this way.  ;->

--
Cheers,     "Because film is the pre-eminent American art form.  You don't hear
Rick Moen   people saying 'You know, this movie would make a really great epic