[linux-elitists] Fun benchmark du jour: khttpd vs. boa

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 26 08:03:32 PST 2001

begin  Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO quotation:
> Coming to NY and spending a night at the hotel bar is
> ummmm
> Well ----
> 	Provincial

Manhattan is an old and beloved (except for the Port Authority building)
haunt of mine from college days, but, arriving in the evening after a
long flight, I'm not likely to hit my favourite book and record stores.
Besides, the point of that particular hotel bar is the prospect of
encountering friends I seldom see.

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.