[linux-elitists] Fun benchmark du jour: khttpd vs. boa

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 25 11:48:41 PST 2001

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> I'll be staying there too.  Waldorf-Astoria LUG meeting in the bar,
> Monday night?

They've got Guinness?  I'm there.  Look for the jetlagged guy playing
pBill on his PalmPilot.  Though that might describe many of us, come to
think of it.

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.