[linux-elitists] Fun benchmark du jour: khttpd vs. boa

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 25 11:27:54 PST 2001

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> So who's going to LinuxWorld NYC?

I am!  I'll be doing articles on some sessions for IDG/LinuxWorld (and
will be a contestant for the Penguin Bowl, which should be fun).

I'll be staying at the Waldorf Astoria (301 Park Avenue), Monday through
Wednesday nights, and flying back on Thursday.  I'd love to hook up with
some of the usual suspects, there (Jay?).  I'll have my cellular 'phone
with me, so please drop me mail off-list if anyone wants to contact me
while I'm in town.  (I also hope and expect there'll be lots of Net
access, there, so I'll be checking e-mail.)

Or just look for the loud Hawaiian shirts, each in several mind-wrenching
colours.

> Also, Doc Searls proclaimed the Jon Katz of kuro5hin.org:
> http://www.kuro5hin.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/1/24/202917/369

That seems something of a low blow.  Has anyone been dubbed kuro5hin's
Joe Barr, or is that comparison yet to come?

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.