[linux-elitists] SMDI is falling apart ahhhaaahaahaaa

Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Jan 13 19:30:23 PST 2001

Who said that because something is scientific that it is devoid of political
implications.

Wasn't that Dr Megles position  - he was only performing Science.

There is no such thing of any human endevour devoid of political and moral
questions.  Even the activity of pure scientific research.

Ruben