[linux-elitists] Internet.Com shut down linuxstart web hosting

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 12 13:04:01 PST 2001

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:

> I mailed that Reichard once about some gar in an article he wrote
> about AIX/5L, regarding its lack of accuracy and poor reporting.  The
> response was less than measured, as I recall.

For perspective:  I really do think that Keith Reichard, with all his
foibles, is one of the _better_ things associated with internet.com .

--
Cheers,     "Because film is the pre-eminent American art form.  You don't hear
Rick Moen   people saying 'You know, this movie would make a really great epic