[linux-elitists] kernel, BT, Windows Media, Merc, Fat Albert

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 9 09:14:17 PST 2001

begin  Heather quotation:

> Anybody use anything weird like Tom's RtBt on a hard drive or
> something like that?  Jim at least is trying out Progeny.  Maybe it's
> cabin fever but I'm getting tired of hearing about just the "Linux Is
> Ready For The Desktop, Honest, We Swear" distros.

I dream of a day when the "desktop market" is stone cold dead, if only
because that would terminate the mindless yammering of its proponents.

--
Cheers,     "Because film is the pre-eminent American art form.  You don't hear
Rick Moen   people saying 'You know, this movie would make a really great epic