[linux-elitists] Windows Scripting Solutions - No Programming Necessary (fwd)

Dan Wilder dan@ssc.com
Thu Jan 4 12:25:57 PST 2001

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 12:01:17PM -0800, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
> Wow, talk about missing the boat.

Who said

   Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to re-invent it, poorly."

or words to that effect?

I wonder what all this is doing at Linux World.  Same thing
Microsoft is doing in the LJ Buyer's Guide, I guess.

[ Stuff about VBScript, NT's non-compliant Korn shell, yada yada ]