[linux-elitists] telnet weenie frenzy!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Feb 27 13:24:50 PST 2001

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 11:32:23AM -0800, Heather wrote:

> You mean it doesn't offer the middle road "pester me dammit" option?
> Argh.

In the Debian package I have, the actual program doesn't match the
man page. StrictHostKeyChecking has an "ask" option that the man page
doesn't mention. The man page is fixed in the latest source releases
from openssh.com.

Just filed a bug on the Debian package.

That was an excellent demonstration of (the fundamental goodness of
access to the source code|Don's idiotic trust in man pages when the
source code is right there).