[linux-elitists] telnet weenie frenzy!

Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Mon Feb 26 23:07:41 PST 2001

I saw an article an article on this somewhere recently, and the different
kinds of authenticatin that secsh is possible of doing - was it the linux
journal... on line... can't remember - reading to many tech article these
days.

there was a way of doing it more securely than the normal
ssh -l ruben webser.nick.com method.

I'm not particularly knowledgable about Authentication procedures....
but I think I should learn more.

> Thank you again for the hospitality in NYC, Ruben.  You're a prince.

The pleasure was mine..I'm sorry I made you set through that boring
Linus' Hackers crap...although we milked a few laughs out of it ;)

Anyway - I have to thank YOU - You almost single handedly wom me a Golden
Penguin answering questions like - how many replicons could be fired our
of Harison Fords Toe Nails in Aliens 6!!

;)
Anyway - anyone ever coming in NYC - contact me... I love to extend a hand
and show the town off....

Ruben