[linux-elitists] telnet weenie frenzy!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 26 22:52:12 PST 2001

begin  Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO quotation:
> Can you help me make one of those more secure setups?

Well, with OpenSSH, you set /etc/ssh/sshd_config to have
PasswordAuthentication no

> Rick - where you been?

Getting the 'flu, observing corporate follies....  You know, the usual.
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

Thank you again for the hospitality in NYC, Ruben.  You're a prince.

--
Cheers,             We write precisely            We say exactly
Rick Moen           Since such is our habit in    How to do a thing or how