[linux-elitists] What to do about RIAA?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Feb 26 13:15:23 PST 2001

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Kurt Seifried wrote:

> WTF has this got to do with Linux? Sounds more like "annoyed us citizens
> bitchfest". There are places for this, like usenet.

::plonk::

Regardless of the rest of the message, it was a socially important
apology.

If it annoys you that someone apologized for a casual use of the word
"rape," perhaps you need more context in your life, not that I would wish
that on anyone....

--
_Deirdre              deirdre@deirdre.net         http://www.deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams