[nylug-talk] Re: [linux-elitists] What to do about RIAA?

Ariel V. Rosa bambamm20@mindspring.com
Sun Feb 25 07:14:14 PST 2001

On Sunday 25 February 2001 09:20, Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions
CEO wrote:
> > The question is that public policy should not have a too far
> > reaching impact.

Threre is a difference and a fine line betwee policy and law. Policy can
change from one moment to the next, that is in it's nature. LAw on the other
hand can take much more effort to change or affect, why? Well in law is
absolute, and if a judge interprets you violated an absolute law then your
absolutely in trouble. Law takes a fair amount of people and effrot to change
to. policy affects the few policy is what companies use towards employees and
customers. So public policy nah.

--
Missing In Action..........