[linux-elitists] What to do about RIAA?

Ruben I Safir - Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Feb 24 18:24:20 PST 2001

Sorry to disagree with everyone....

I hope they completely shut down napster and then increase
CD prices to about 40 dollars a CD.

IMO - we need a legal recource.  The question shouldn't be
if Napster and p2p is violating copyright...the question for
public policy is - Does Napster serve the public good ...

We need a legal solution...because Sony is right...
The public is stupid and they WILL firewall everything,
they will take your computer away from you, and they will
succeed to controlling the publics ability to think...
and the public will like thank them for it..

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com